Please be aware that eligibility for registration is limited to the following groups:
- NBs or liaison organizations of ISO/IEC;
- A national or international standards committee or subcommittee, or group appointed by such a subcommittee or committee;
- Other organizations meeting specific criteria defined by the technical standards body in the procedure standards.
If your group is not included above you are not eligible for registration.
- Because the JPSEC RA is not responsible for checking the eligibility of the applicant, you may still be able to create your account even if you are not a member of the groups listed above. Please be aware that in such circumstances, your submission will be most likely rejected
- For more details about this, please refer to the “ISO/IEC Directives, Part 1: Procedures for the technical work” on www.iso.org/directives
- We also highly recommend you visit the Procedures page before submitting your email address and password.